Gas Distribution Equipment & Cabinets
Allows operators to safely manage the distribution of gases
Specialty and inert gases distribution equipment and gas cabinets for laboratories, research centers and universities.
- Extensive option range to cover a great variety of gases, guaranteeing safety and quality
- Proven components – high purity manufacturing
- Compatible with all types of cylinder sizes from 5 to 50L
- Simple design to ensure safe operation
- Dedicated qualified team to perform startup, training and maintenance
- Dispense of most toxic, flammable, corrosive, pyrophoric and oxidizing gases
- Ensures gas quality as high as N55
- Continuous dispense with optional autoswitch
- Optional automatic purge sequence
- Possibility to use two panels with different gases in the same cabinet for any compatible gas
Services adjusted to your needs and usage
- Installation & Commissioning
- Training to operate and maintain (level 1 and 2)
- Maintenance (level 2 and 3)
- Total Gas Management: Operations and Maintenance
- Technical Support
SMART: Safe, Modular, Adjusted, Reliable and Tried
Brochure: Gas Distribution Equipment & Cabinets
- Controlled ventilated cabinet
- Electropolished SS parts
- Designed with industrial standards
- Proven components
- Quick maintenance MTTR < 2h
The benefits are clear
Our offer is, hands down, the simplest way to buy high quality and reliable analytical gases. By providing you with a straightforward, less time-consuming way to choose analytical gases, we make sure you have more time to be more productive elsewhere.
Easy to reach
We pride ourselves on our customer-centric service. We know that having the right product at the right time and having a commitment to guaranteeing a short and reliable lead time, are key factors. We make sure that you, as an Air Liquide customer, have all the expertise you need from first contact to the delivery of your products.
When it comes to analytical gases, precision makes the difference. Air Liquide offers irrefutable accuracy and traceability, guaranteed by ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 certificates and accreditations. Quality is also guaranteed by strict monitoring of all trace impurities in raw materials. To achieve this, we monitor mixture stability during manufacture and over time.
Send us an email
We will contact you as soon as possible on receipt of your email.